Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Looking to the World

Posted by Unknown at 7:30 AM
Every one of us has two eyes to see all visible things around us. But, this world won’t seem the same in one’s eyes to others'. It’s like viewing a diamond from many different angles and so its facet will show us different color shines. It could be silvery white, glamorous red or just shade of purple.
            For me the world is like an open dictionary where I can find millions words to write. I love ‘reading’ every moment happen to my life then translating them into words on my daily journal. Those words enable me to share a piece of my life and ideas to others. Those words, in fact, often come instinctively to me anytime anywhere. All the things I put in my journal is exactly the world I see through my two eyes.
            Anyway, the way I see the world must be different from a photographer. Scott is the example. This friendly Californian guy really makes this world an artistic object of his work. Through his eyes, this old world looks more colorful as captured in his pictures. Once I visited his site I found that he worked hard to get those beautiful moments of his world. He doesn’t need words to describe but his pictures can ‘speak’ deeper than the millions words I write. It’s such a wonderful job.
            As an outdoor photographer, (I think) Scott spends most of his times hunting   spectacular sunsets and sunrises somewhere. Sometimes he should struggle with the inclement weather outside just to get a chance for a dramatic photograph. Well, I love outdoor activities too. I had many times hiking under the rain. I struggled for survival in the heart of Mount Argopuro and injured my left ankle on my last climbing session. Even though I had seen sunrise for hundred times I haven’t been able to tell it gracefully on my words. It needs more than words since people all over the world speak in different languages. Pictures are universal.
Scott is lucky having that graceful photography skill. And I am lucky to know him. I just surprised finding his comment on one of my blog entry just one day after I visited his site. Not only that, he also quoted my words and put a link to my blog. I personally want him to know how it was a privilege for me, indeed. For all the nice and bad weather he had been in during his work I want to say that he’s a kind of person who always see the world through his very eyes. Well done!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

A Piece of Heaven Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review