Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My Daily (not so) Hot Stuff ^_^v

Posted by Unknown at 5:56 AM

Here below are the things I take to work every day:

1. Cute blue backpack by Asma Nadia. I bought it 3 years ago. This is my fave bag for all occasion. It's small, handy and waterproof. Unfortunately, Asma Nadia stopped producing this backpack n I don't think the new style is as cute as this one :(

2. Tribal pouch from Gogirl! Magazine. I love the colors n it's waterproof. So it's the best stuff to keep my handphone, modem, earphone and flashdisk.

3. Burberry look umbrella. Well, the weather in Balikpapan is so unpredictable. It can be bright in the morning, but suddenly change to stormy rain at noon or so. This umbrella saves me many times from sudden rain or sunstroke :p

4. Gemini Blackberry Curve. Though I have got the newest gadget, it's still my best. I bought it 4 years ago. I save most of my favorite playlist in it. I even save my fave recipe, song lyrics, prayer,  Al-Qur'an, fave quotes, Thranduil fanfic and working schedule. Every time I need them, All I have to is press the button n scroll :-)

5. 'I Love London' schedule book. I need it to keep my job on the track. And I am a li'l bit crazy about  all kinds of cute agenda. I can't help to buy one whenever I go to stationary shop. To be honest, I still have five other new schedule books at home :D

6. Drawing pen. I can't write well without it. I have used this kind of pen since I was a high schooler. I also keep a Paris theme ballpoint which is one of last year birthday gifts I got from besties.

Yup, those are 6 things I need to make my days fun and easy.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

A Piece of Heaven Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review